Terms and Conditions for the Stella Tip promotion (the "Promotion")
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132) Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is only open to outlets located in the UK (excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion) (the "Establishments").
- Proof of purchase, internet access and a valid Stripe account are necessary.
- 00:01 GMT on 12 April 2021 to 23:59 GMT on 09 May 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
- A tip of £1 for every pint of Stella Artois purchased by a consumer in the Establishment (the "Gift"). It is then the Establishment’s responsibility to give the Gift to its staff as a "tip". Owners and managers (or similar) of Establishments should not receive the Gift, as it is intended for staff only.
- The Promoter shall give a maximum of £500,000 to all Establishments across the Promotion. Once this maximum is reached the Promoter shall stop donating Gifts.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Establishment is and shall remain solely responsible for any and all taxes, levies, duties, charges or similar associated with the Gift and the Promoter reminds the Establishment of its legal obligations in this regard.
- To participate in the Promotion, Establishments must:
- go to www.stellaartois.com/stellatips to register for an account;
- order a promotional keg(s) of Stella Artois from a participating wholesaler during the Promotional Period; and
- visit www.stellaartois.com/stellatips to enter the unique Promotion code found on the top of their promotional keg(s) of Stella Artois.
- Subject to the Establishment passing all of the Promoter’s onboarding and compliance processes associated with the Promotion, the Promoter shall then send the Gift to the Establishment via the Stripe account provided on registration.
- Each Establishment may redeem a maximum of 3 promotional kegs of Stella Artois per week.
Other Terms and Conditions
- No refunds will be available for any keg(s) of Stella Artois if the Establishment fails to reopen once government restrictions have lifted.
- The Promoter will endeavour to make payments to Establishments on a fortnightly basis.
- The Gift is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to not give a Gift to any Establishments which in its reasonable opinion:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- are linked to any suspicious or fraudulent activity seeking to abuse the goodwill of the Promotion; or
- would require the Promoter to breach any applicable law or regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions and/or the Promotion in the event of unavoidable circumstances beyond its control that make it necessary, ensuring that it is dealing fairly with participants and Establishments and has not caused unnecessary disappointment.
- The Promoter may refuse to give a Gift in the event of any Establishment’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if already been awarded.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participation process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for Gift(s) which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties seeking to defraud the Promoter or otherwise, will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible participations, and participations submitted by macros or other automated means together with participations which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an Establishment is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that Establishment will be disqualified and any Gift will be void. Establishments are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions.
- By participating in this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1EN.